My goal is to be the real estate agent of choice by providing extraordinary service of unequaled value to help my clients meet their objectives. I will strive to always set the highest standards of integrity, ethics and professionalism in my business. I am passionate about my career which shows in my enthusiasm and commitment. I will achieve successful results for my clients by utilizing the latest technology, continuing education, my knowledge of the industry, strong and respected business relationships with the real estate community and through my drive and dedication.
My real estate career began in 1985 and has spanned 25 years working with first time homebuyers to experienced investors identifying their wants and needs and achieving their goals of home ownership.
In 2007, I joined Transpac Real Estate Company. This was a welcome opportunity to be with an elite company in an entrepreneurial environment with a very well respected and highly regarded firm. This has allowed me to offer more personal service through flexibility with contract negotiations that is not possible with larger real estate companies.
My business comes to me by repeat clientele and personal referrals. I now have over $19,700,000 in closed transactions with Transpac Real Estate Company alone.
In addition to being a full time real estate sales consultant, I take an active role in our real estate industry and community. Past positions held include Los Altos/Mountain View District Chair for the Silicon Valley Association of Realtors (SILVAR), Affiliate Chair for the Board of Directors for SILVAR, Vice-Chair for the SILVAR Charitable Foundation, Certified WinForms Technology Trainer for the California Association of Realtors (CAR) and Chaired or Co-Chaired many fundraising events to benefit our local Community Services Agency, Woman's shelters and American Red Cross. I am an active Realtor member with the California Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND HONORS:
Sales, First American Title Company in Los Altos, CA
(with Seville Properties in Los Altos and Alain Pinel Realtors in Los Altos)
* Averaged 85% of all sales/escrow business for the Santa Clara Division of First American Title in part by developing and teaching a series of real estate agent classes for Realtors to learn real estate skills to help them in their business. Received Overall Top Producer Award.
* Recipient of the 1996 William B. Morrish Award. This is the top honor in the company in which the recipient is chosen from candidates from our four county areas.
Realtor, Fox & Carskadon in Los Altos, CA
* As part of a team of two agents, closed 25 real estate transactions in one year earning Overall Top Producer Award.
Realtor, Re/Max Foothills Properties in Cameron Park, CA
* Sold over Two Million in real estate in one year earning Presidents Club Membership (average sales price was $100,000)
Realtor, Long and Foster Realtors in Germantown, MD
* Received the GRI (Graduate Realtors Institute) designation. The GRI symbol is the mark of a real estate professional that has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation. Realtors with the GRI designation are highly trained in many areas of real estate to better serve and protect their clients.
* 'Corporate Relocation Specialist' for Long and Foster Realtors in Montgomery County. The team of Corporate Relocation Specialists was considered an elite group of real estate professionals to work with corporate executives relocating around the nation.
* Sold over One Million in real estate in one year earning Directors Club Membership (average sales price was $75,000)
* Rookie of the Year Award 1985 (top sales for first year in business).